K3b cannot burn a CD

Austin Isler a_c_isler at verizon.net
Sat May 22 18:18:00 UTC 2004

I just used K3b the other day, I was burning Solaris 9 isos. Worked for
me with no problem. I had the burner set to write at 48x (burner is a
52x). It had to slow down of course to around 30x, but other than that
my burns were successful. IMO I would not even use my burner if it only
wrote at 2x. Also don't forget that k3b is merely a frontend for
cdrecord and cdrdao. You might try looking into those apps.

Austin