[FC2] Problem with Firefox

Jeff Iddings jeff at iddings.us
Sun May 23 11:43:08 UTC 2004

It seems that Dag's Firefox is not building libcomposer which is what is
needed for the text editing box to work properly -- (on vBulletin
forums, for example).

Just something I noticed -- not a very helpful solution. ;)

I'll CC: this over to the freshrpms.net list.

Forgive the ghetto quoting style. :)

PS - the password manager doesn't work either.

---------