SLIP peer-to-peer in FC2

bugler at teuton.org bugler at teuton.org
Sun May 23 12:01:57 UTC 2004

Well, nobody had any shortcuts... so I took a crash course in kernel compiling
to add SLIP support to the kernel.  Now I'm getting a compile error.  Here's
what I'm getting:

# make xconfig
(OK)
# make bzImage
(OK)
# make modules
(OK)
# make modules_install
  INSTALL drivers/media/video/zr36050.ko
  INSTALL drivers/media/video/zr36060.ko
  INSTALL drivers/media/video/zr36067.ko
if [ -r System.map ]; then /sbin/depmod -ae -F System.map  2.6.5-1.358custom; fi
make: *** [_modinst_post] Error 143
#

What happened?  How do I get this to work?  This carries over and causes `make
install` to fail as well.

TIA,
Gabriel