Nvidia Drivers

ae1 ae1 at home.nl
Tue May 25 15:59:32 UTC 2004

Op dinsdag 25 mei 2004 17:27, schreef Florin Andrei:
> On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 07:13, Gregory Gulik wrote:
> > While you're there apply for their Linux Graphics Software Engineer
> > position:
> >
> > http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=23778
> >
> > Someone should get in there and get them to open their drivers from "the
> > inside"...  8^)
>
> So, you seem to think that a software engineer can change policies? :-)
>
> --
> Florin Andrei
>
> http://florin.myip.org/

I installed FC2 and I also was a victim of the NVIDIA driver . I decided to
get a native 2.6.6 kernel from www.kernel.org, configured and recompiled the
thing. Now the 1.0-5336 NVIDIA driver is working great! I know that this is
not an option for every one but its seems to solve the problem.

B.t.w. I do not know what I am missing now not using the Fedora Core 2 kernel!

ae1