FC2 databases

Dick Brown dikbrown at qwest.net
Wed May 26 04:31:24 UTC 2004

To be fair, there was no mention of an archive at the signup page, and
there's no mention of an archive in the attached message footer.  How is
anybody supposed to know about an archive other than wading through the
many messages waiting for somebody to tell somebody else to read the
archive or posting a question like this?

Dick