tv card

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Wed May 26 08:19:59 UTC 2004

Hi,

> The TV card is a Wintv pci nova. I ran the hardware wizard and that
> tells me that the manufacturer is Philips Semiconductors and it has
> installed a driver called nuget-ci.

Right, try this

su
cd dev
ls video0 -l

See what that gives you. If nothing shows

./MAKEDEV video0

And see what happens. You'll need to find the device name and symlink it
(ln -s <where ever the device actually is> /dev/video0)

TTFN

Paul
--
"Your lives are in the hands of men no smarter than you or I, many of
them incompetent boobs. I know this because I worked alongside them,