Bugzilla reports : the best (or right) way?

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Thu May 27 02:36:01 UTC 2004

Hello guys.
I have a philosophical question about filling bugs: what should I do in
case of bugs like  bug #122603 , which is marked as being from test 3
but is still marked as NEW?
I've seen that , in this special case , another bug report about this
specific bug was created for Core 2 but it was marked as a duplicate for
#122603.
So should I open a new bug report marking the release version as 2 and
saying that the old bug is a duplicate?  Or should I just add my comment
to the existing bug report saying that it happens in version X too?

(I had to ask this before I go creating new bug reports... better ask
than simply go doing something without asking :D )

--
Pedro Macedo