How to change default global font in FC2

bast at altern.org bast at altern.org
Thu May 27 08:17:21 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'd like to change the default global font used in the system.
In fact I want to use KDE and I hate the "Sans" font, which is not as clear as "Verdana" for example.

I changed anything in the control center to use Verdana instead of Sans, but when I launch applications as Mozilla, Firefox, Thunderbird, or Evolution, "Sans" is still used, and I guess it's the default system font and I'd like to change it ...

In Gnome or XFCE, when changing the application font to Verdana, those apps above are displaying well Verdana instead of Sans, so I guess Gnome and XFCE use something else than KDE for this ...

How can I change that ?

Any help would be very appreciated,

thanks,

Bastien.