Ex Red Hatter turned to the dark side?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at mindspring.com
Thu May 27 15:28:59 UTC 2004

On Thu, 27 May 2004, Chris Adams wrote:

> Once upon a time, Robert P. J. Day <rpjday at mindspring.com> said:
> > On Thu, 27 May 2004, James Marcinek wrote:
> > > Here's an interesting quote from the article:

> > big deal.  the world is full of chris sharps.  they're called "whores."
>
> I know a couple of people that work for Microsoft.  They are normal
> people that like to eat, have a place to live, have nice "toys", etc.
> You have no idea what this guy's situation is (or was when he was with
> Red Hat), yet you viciously attack someone you've never met and know
> nothing about.  What a nice guy you are.
>
> In short, STFU.

i'm sure the world is full of perfectly personable whores who, for the
most part, are normal people, have a place to live, have nice "toys", are
fun to be around, throw barbecues on the weekends for their friends, etc.

despite your nonsensical accusations above, i in no way "viciously
attacked" mr. sharp.  i simply pointed out what was painfully obvious to
anyone, even those who had never met mr. sharp -- that is, that he is
clearly willing to say whatever it takes to make a living, even if it
involves completely contradicting what he said in his previous business
lifetime.

in short, he's a whore.  what's the problem here?

rday

p.s.  and, also despite the idiocy you wrote above, i never attacked, in
general, "people that work for Microsoft."  i never made any reference to
them.  nice try at a red herring, though.