Can't play DVD's

william edward triest wtriest at chemistry.ohio-state.edu
Fri May 28 18:48:56 UTC 2004

I know you can tell mplayer do play from /dev/dvd OR from a mounted dvd,
so a few more details like what program you are trying to run would be
helpful.   When I get home after class and work tonight I'll tell you
exactly how I do it on my gentoo box at home (currently none of the
redhat or fedora boxes at work have dvd drives, but the next group to
get assimulated will have dvd burners)

Thanks,
William
Student Worker - Linux