[FC2] Booting from SATA disk Gigabyte 8IPE1000PRO2

Marc Lucke marc at marcsnet.com
Sun May 30 16:43:22 UTC 2004

I have asked what looks like it might be a cold, lonely question about
booting with the FC2 kernel from my SATA drive on my Gigabyte 8IPE1000
PRO2 m/b so I'm going to pop the question: does anyone out there have
similar problems?  Better yet does anyone have a motherboard/sata combo
like me?  Can you relate your experience?  Then I'll know if my problem
is something dumb that is specific to me or if it is a problem with FC2

Marc