Fedora Upgrade

Phil Schaffner P.R.Schaffner at IEEE.org
Tue Nov 2 02:50:23 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 19:57 -0500, Sri Chav wrote:
> Is there a way to just change the boot loader configuration without
> installing or upgrading Fedora? I have Fedora installed on my secondary hard
> disk. However, the install cd will not let me change the boot loader since
> the kernel parameters were not changed. Any suggestions/ideas?

info grub
man grub-install
yum info system-config-boot
Name   : system-config-boot
Arch   : i386
Version: 0.2.7
Release: 1
Size   : 41 k
Repo   : base
 system-config-boot is a graphical user interface that allows
the user to change the default boot entry of the system.

Phil