(no subject)

ambrishdhaka at sancharnet.in ambrishdhaka at sancharnet.in
Tue Nov 2 05:02:07 UTC 2004

There is only one file named as FC2-i386-disc1.iso and the rest as disc2, disc3
and disc4. Where as linux with anaconda installer has lot of assoicated file
structure alongwith the folder that contains RedHat.
So, if I wish to have dual boot system alongwith XP, then how can install the
from these iso files. Is there anything wrong in burning these files.
thanks
ambrish