fedoratracker.org: An update and a request

Clint Harshaw clint at penguinsolutions.org
Tue Nov 2 11:10:18 UTC 2004

Brad Smith wrote:
> Hi folks,

[...]
> Please check it out and I hope you find it useful. If you have
> comments, questions or bug reports, either respond in this thread or
> email brads -at- red hat com.
>
> http://www.fedoratracker.org
>
> --Brad

Hi Brad, and thanks for your work. I ran it for FC1 and noticed the
Fedora Legacy repos are not there. Can you include them, since security
updates are now coming from FL?

Deselecting all repos but the Core repo returns all repos. It's as
though the selection boxes aren't passing their variables to the script.

Thanks again for your time and energy to the project.

Clint