I'm receiving miss addressed mail?

Patrick Ryan Vinson pvinson at fit.edu
Wed Nov 3 22:17:44 UTC 2004

I've heard of people being able to spoof these fields and put
information in there and have it show up as something different.
I can't really say for sure since I am not too familiar with it all
myself.  However, have you tried sending an email to those accounts
and seeing if they come to you?  If they don't then maybe those received
emails are some of those spoof ones that I have heard of.