compiling kernel files with gcc

abhijit kumar kumarabhijit at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 05:11:57 UTC 2004

sir!
   There is no problem in compiling with Makefile.But, as i 've
mentioned in my last mail, i want to understand the
"/usr/src/linux/kernel/sched.c' .I want to play with it's parameters
and will try to include a pointer such that i can calculate waiting
time for process in the waiting queue(as, i guess this is n't already
implemented. if it is please give me some idea.) . For this purpose i
want to know that what vlaues of differnet MACRO has been used by the
sched.c . so; please send me information about it.

Abhijit
( i 'm sending this mail to fedora list because i think perhaps i 've
missed some points in my previous mail.)