Sound processing

M Daniel R M danes16subscrip3 at ya.com
Thu Nov 4 22:42:57 UTC 2004

El jue, 04-11-2004 a las 19:20, Robin Laing escribió:
> Piko Neal wrote:
> > Ladies and Gentlemen:
> >
> > 1.  Is there any way to set-up Fedora Core 2 to accept and play two
> > programs sounds at the same time?
> Robin Laing

	I was surprised when, for the first time, it was exactly what happened
to me after installing ALSA, by hand, into FC1 running a 2.4.27 new
kernel. Yes, indeed. Although I wouldn't be able to be more explicit
about the why of this ability (for me not interesting).
	I don't know whether it is related with the fact of having two sound
cards installed (on board one & slot PCI one) or nothing at all.
	So, I guess FC2 would have to have similar ability but I can't be more
concrete.

M Daniel Rodríguez