Dial-up connection

Lewi Kristianto ichtus at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 14:13:20 UTC 2004

until there is kppp like in gnome, we can use system-config-network for setup
dial-up connection, then using modem applet to connect to internet
using command /sbin/ifup ppp[x]

but there is limit for tracking all connection time that we have spent,
accounting time, more detailed connecting process, etc

On Fri,  5 Nov 2004 10:43:29 +0100, windtim at libero.i <windtim at libero.it> wrote:
> Thanks
>

> > windtim at libero.i wrote:
> > >      seeing desktop on my Fedora Core 2, i've noticed that there isn't a tool
> > > like KPPP for dial-up connection. How can i do it? How2 can i connect in
> dial-up?
> > > Thanks in advance for the help
> >
> > kppp is part of the kdenetwork package. Install that and you'll be able to use
> > kppp.
> >
> > Alternatively, from a terminal window you could use wvdial.
> >
> > Paul.
> >
> > --

ichtus
Lewi Supranata .K