Gnome titlebar

Ben Steeves ben.steeves at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 20:21:36 UTC 2004

On Sat, 6 Nov 2004 00:57:31 +0530, Rahul Sundaram
<rahulsundaram at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 10:20:51 +0530, venkata ramana <uvramana at gmail.com > wrote:
> > Hi,
> >    Can we hide titlebar in gnome? If yes please tell me how. I don't
> > know whether this is the right list for this question or not, but I
> > think some of you can help me.

Are you talking about the panel at the top of the screen with
"Applications Actions ... " etc., on it?  if so, just right click and
choose "Delete this panel".  You could also make it autohide instead,
but that just looks weird :-)

Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs at metacon.ca
 The ASCII ribbon campaign     ( )            ben.steeves at gmail.com
http://www.metacon.ca/bcs      / \     Yahoo Messenger: ben_steeves