Error in opening html page in konqueror

Sharon Kimble sharonm63 at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Nov 7 17:25:05 UTC 2004

Stuart Sears wrote:

> On Sunday 07 Nov 2004 16:34, Sharon Kimble wrote:
> <stuff from the Embedding tab...>
>> Embedded Advanced Text Editor
>     ^^^^  this is causing your problems. there should be a line above this
>     one
> referring to khtml...
> hit the Add... button and choose KHTML. Make sure it is at the top of the
> list.
>
> then apply your changes, clear your browser cache and try again

Stuart.

I can't do it! I don't have KHTML as an option, although it is there if I
use the file manager-super user mode. Somehow I've deleted it, it looks
like.

Where is it stored in root so that I can copy it over, or restore it from
this mornings backup please?

Sharon.
--
 17:24:36 up 22:53,  1 user,  load average: 1.02, 1.19, 1.19
Linux is like a wigwam, no windows, no gates, apache inside.