Evolution sadness

Scott Ryan scott at staff.telkomsa.net
Wed Nov 10 08:35:17 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 01:52 +0000, Tim Gardner OP wrote:
> Just a small niggle, this: What has happened to the Summary view in
> Evolution 2.0.2?  That was my favourite bit!  Might have to switch to
> Kontact instead.

I had to recently switch to evolution for outlook compatibility. And it
sucks. Kmail is the most feature rich mail client around at the moment
in my opinion. I like the fact that kmail/kontact can determine that
folders contain mailing lists and can expire messages per folder.
If exchange plugin is now opensource, anyone know if there are any plans
to get kontact's exchange capabilities up to that of evolution?