XFS and /boot

Aly Dharshi aly.dharshi at telus.net
Wed Nov 10 17:09:18 UTC 2004

So I guess one thing that would have to happen is a fix for RPM if that hasn't
been fixed. Secondly I think I posted a solution it may do the trick courtesy of
Steve Lord, I hope that its still valid. Finally lobby the Fedora Core folks to
fix this problem.

I usually set /boot to reiserfs and off to the races I go.

Cheers,

	Aly.