simple Linux installs?

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Wed Nov 10 20:21:20 UTC 2004

> Bill,
>
> For my work, when I'm not inside the company intranet, I am obliged to
> use Outlook Web Access too. I've just had a look and I cannot see any
> means of selecting message format. I've tried sending an email to my
> private account from my work account using OWA and it is plain text
> only, so it is configurable, but as Elvis says, it seems only by a
> sysadmin.
>
> My best suggestions are to either use another email account where you
> can to plain text, or to minimize your posting and put a line
> at the end
> apologizing for html. Not ideal, but it will save all the "no html"
>
> HTH
> Chris

I am work now using my regular Outlook e-mail on my laptop.  I manage
several lists using Lyris.
It has the option of only sending out text e-mail messages.  That is the
way I have it set up for all of my  lists.
Those users that send both have the html deleted.  Does the software
that runs this list have that capability?
If it doesn't, I will limit my responses to when I can use my laptop.

Bill Drew
drewwe at morrisville.edu