FC3: spamassassin ignoring user prefs

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Thu Nov 11 17:41:42 UTC 2004

Am Do, den 11.11.2004 schrieb e77d at tiscali.it um 17:16:

> Where i can download it? I've downloaded 2.63 but it needed perl ? , i've

Of course does SpamAssassin need Perl, because it is a Perl application.

> tryed to find on internet packet required but without success (also if i
> find a packet it needs other that i can't find or install)

http://spamassassin.apache.org/

This is the project page where you find much information and the
software itself. If you prefer to install SA 3.0 by RPM you then could
get the SRC.RPM from FC3 and rebuild it on your FC2 system.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon kernel 2.6.8-1.521smp
Serendipity 18:41:40 up 22 days, 16:21, load average: 0.22, 0.31, 0.29