FC3 does not update screen properly

Jurgen Kramer gtm.kramer at inter.nl.net
Thu Nov 11 21:52:57 UTC 2004

I've just installed FC3 x86_64 without problems and installed the nvidia
driver afterwards. All seems to be working ok but when I started mozilla
it appeared that some sections of the screen are not updated properly.
When I move the mouse over these areas the gets painted.

After that it got worse, now I can not even see the menu entries en most
icons wont show up.

What can be the problem here? This is with both KDE and GNOME. Is this a
nvidia problem or kernel related? I've installed all available updates.

Jurgen