Can someone please help I have been stuck for days.

Mathew S. Nowend mathewnowend at swfla.rr.com
Thu Nov 11 21:01:01 UTC 2004

I should have mentioned also that I am trying to install FC3 (which I get
the eth0 lock up) and or  FC2 (which I get the modprobe: Fatal Error: Error
inserting floppy c/lib/modules/2.6.5-1.358/kernel/drivers/block/floppy.ko:No
such device). The hardware that I am trying to install this on is a Dell
Inspiron 8600 Pentium M 1.8ghz 2 gigs of RAM 60 gig hd (with xp partition)
broadcom 10/100 NIC broadcom 56k modem sgimatel audio cdrw/dvd  combo drive
and a modular floppy that can also be used by USB cable  I have a nvidia
gforce fx go5200 64 meg video card and a 15.4 wuxga screen. Due to the lack
of ports on my laptop I am plugged into a port replicator and I have tried
both installs with and without being plugged into the port replicator.  Hope
this information is helpful.

Thanks

Mathew

  _____