FC3 and Evolution 2

pankaj pjain001 at covad.net
Fri Nov 12 19:17:15 UTC 2004

Firstly, i'd like to thank everyone working on FC3.  It's a great
release so far and upgrading my IBM thinkpad T40 from FC2 to FC3 was
pretty clean.  Only problem I found was that my OpenOffice RPMs weren't
upgraded to the FC3 ones and evolution 2.0 didn't pull all my data from
my evolution 1.4 directory.  None of my contacts, calendars or email
came over.

Has anyone else seen this problem?  I've been poking around this list
and on google and haven't yet found any posts about problems upgrading
from FC2/evolution 1.4 to FC3/evolution 2.0

Thanks
PJ