installation

Ilja Kogan ilja.news at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 19:06:41 UTC 2004

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 19:11:56 +0100, Lubica Cverckova <cverckova at pobox.sk> wrote:

> Hello,

Hi

> So, here it comes another question. If new fedora is compatible with
> this type of notebook, do you know somebody in area of norhern New
> Jersey or New York who would help me with the installation?

There are a typ of organisations called LUG (Linux User Group) that
exist in allmost every part of the world. In NY and NJ are a lot of
them. http://www.linux.org/groups/usa/ you can find a list. Some of
the LUGs offer "installations-parties", a meeting, where a lot of
people come together to install Linux. A LUG is a great thing.

Ilja