Re: FC3: ssh does not set DISPLAY variable

Daniel Chénard wrote:

Just to pass -X option to ssh

like ssh -X user computer

or put in your .basrc

alias ssh='ssh -X'

Le lundi 15 novembre 2004 à 19:49 +0100, Jurgen Kramer a écrit :

It seems that when I ssh to another machine the DISPLAY environment
value is not longer set in FC3. How can I change this behavior? X11
forwarding is still on in /etc/ssh/sshd_config.

Jurgen

--

Hi Jürgen,

I had the same problem. Please check, that xauth is installed on the target system.

Regards,
   Andreas