FC3 boot problem

Mustafa Orkun moblinux at myrealbox.com
Tue Nov 16 09:16:23 UTC 2004

People.last night i got angry enough to delete fedora.and tried to
reinstall.
this time i've created a boot partition.and did not give grub a
password.and did not use the command "linux ide=nodma" while
installing:ignored the mediacheck failure.
and the happy end :)
but some errors came "firstboot" to be posted to bugzilla.
thanks all!

Mustafa Orkun yazmış: