USB Keyboard And Mouse Problems in Fedora Core3

Colin Charles lists at bytebot.net
Wed Nov 17 06:55:56 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-17 at 13:26 +0800, 杨 王 wrote:
> I have a Pc wich a USB keyboard and mouse.After I finished
> installation, I can't to proceed to enter gnome desktop.There weren't
> any response with keyboard and mouse.Why dosen't fedora core 3 support
> USB devices very well.

Do you have console access (i.e. Ctrl + Alt + F1) and see if that works?

Would like to see the dmesg output (relevant snippets), would help if
you told us what kind of USB keyboard/mouse you had as well. FWIW, I
have a USB keyboard/mouse and it works just fine...

And if all else fails, http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/
then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi