LVM is installed by default in Fedora Core 3??

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Thu Nov 18 10:25:33 UTC 2004

Wong Kwok-hon wrote:
> That means I can also add the existing hard disk volumes for example /
> , /boot,/swap to the LVM Physical volume, logical group ?

It will be much more difficult to do this now that you have got rid of the LVM
setup that you had originally. Since you seem to have been quite happy to
reinstall FC3 to get rid of LVM, I'd suggest reinstalling again, this time
proceeding with LVM rather than manually partitioning. This will probably be
easier than moving your existing partitions into LVM.

Paul.