List etiquette question

firewalladmin at bellsouth.net firewalladmin at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 18 18:10:05 UTC 2004

Very interesting discussion, but starting to drag on. If you don't want to read/reply/help someone who doesn't post the way you like, okay fine. If you want to post your own way regardless of what others prefer, do so and realize you may be shooting yourself in the foot.

I would like to suggest to the list that this thread be closed, it's clogging my inbox and off-topic of the list, which is fedora, not list-posting-101-etiqette. Thanks,

Mark

fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list at redhat.com