Various Fedora Extra changes (mailing list?), plus is APT now deprecated?

Michael Schwendt fedora at wir-sind-cool.org
Sat Nov 20 19:21:10 UTC 2004

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 11:41:26 -0500, Bryan J. Smith wrote:

> I guess this e-mail is a long time in coming.  Please understand I have
> the utmost and sincerest respect for everyone's hard work, but it's time
> to ask some tough questions.
>
> First off, I want to point out this 2004Sep19 post to Fedora-Devel:
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2004-September/msg00879.html
>
> So where is this announce list?

As most (or all) new lists, it takes some time until somebody includes
it in the public lists directory.

> Or is there a discussion list?  Or is
> the traffic part of fedora-devel now (I assume not)?

Until announced otherwise, Fedora Extras development is discussed on
fedora-devel-list (since the old fedora-devel at fedora.us list was
closed), and Fedora Extras related other topics can go on fedora-list.

Michael

P.S. As always, I post this as a Fedora Project contributor, not as
any kind of official spokesman. If you can't live with that, search
for access for more accurate information. ;)

--
Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux 2.6.9-1.678_FC3
loadavg: 1.36 1.18 0.95