Documentation

José Alexandre Antunes Faria spigaz at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 20:25:40 UTC 2004

Hi guys...

I'm a fedora core rookie... :-P

And I'm looking for fedora's documentation...

I have found out some docs about redhat 9, but nothing like that
regarding fedora... Were are they, are they in production yet?

Should I use the redhat 9 documentation and google for fedora specifics?

I droped gentoo because I got tired of reading docs, but in fedora
almost none is just too much...

Any good books? Online and not online. Now I have to set up a few
machines and I have no time to way for amazon that takes me almost two
weeks... So some online would be nice too...

I'm looking for books and docs related to fedora remote webserver
administration and fedora in general.

Thanks guys,
José Faria