Burning DVD in FC3

John Summerfield debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Wed Nov 24 07:19:40 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 24 November 2004 12:20, Gene Heskett wrote:
> I bought a LITE-ON combined dvd/cdwriter at best buy last spring.  I
> think the combo is the best bet against obsolesence.

Nya Nya
It's obsoleted by double-layer drivers of which I have one:-)

My LG GSA-4120B does DVD =-, DVD-RAM and CD. Works well for me, was about the
cheapest DL drive around at the time.

I'm waiting for the price of DL media to come down, and the DVD-RAM price I
saw I thought altogether outrageous.

I think there are faster drives still now, but I reckon this was great value.
Especially as it replaced a DVD-ROM drive and CD burner.

--
Cheers
John