PHP-4.3.9-3 Recompile Fails

Lummoxx lummoxx at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 18:54:48 UTC 2004

--copy-->
So, I'm in the process of compiling again, waiting to see the results.
<-----

Compile was successful!  I just hope I don't ever need curl or yp/nis support.

Of course, the ordeal can't be over yet.

Running "rpm -U php-4.3.9-3.i386.rpm" yeilds a dependency failure.  It
says it needs libsybdb.so.  It's located in /opt/sybase/OCS-12_5/lib,
and that's in the LD_LIBRARY_PATH path statement, so I'm not sure what
I need to do with it in order for the rpm to be upgraded.

Thanks,
Chris