Latest kernel src??

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 25 02:54:31 UTC 2004

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

>/lib/modules/2.6.9-1.6_FC2smp/build/
>
>Even FC2 kernel 2.6.6-1.435.2.3 has this build directory with all
>necessary files. Can't say from mind for 2.6.5-1.358 as I don't have it
>any more.

They do exist for 2.6.5-1.358.  I just looked and that is the kernel I'm
running.  I never upgraded as I installed FC2 only a week or so before
FC3 was released.

Also, RTFM is a good idea before posting a message on the list are.  I
will be doing so in the next few days as I plan on installing FC3
twice.  Once on my 'backup' hard drive, and then again on my 'primary'
hard drive.  I will investigate the use of the LVM, but my drive has a
Windows98SE installation (there are several programs that will not run
in Linux or even with Firefox/Mozilla that I have to work with.)
--
James McKenzie

jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Brought to you by Fedora Core 2 and Mozilla Mail 1.7.3