ipod on FC3

Juan Gabriel Florez jgflorez at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 18:40:30 UTC 2004

Hello, I have triyed for several months to use my ipod (gen4 40GB)
with FC2 and now FC3 wothout any success, but recently I forn this
post http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?s=&threadid=213012&perpage=15&pagenumber=3
in which they give a tip for recompiling the kernel without the EFI
partition option, I tryed it and it wotks, but after doing that some
other stuff in FC3 stoped working so I had to stop using my EFI
disabled compiled kernel. Is there a way to disable EFI patition
without recompiling the kernel, or does anyone have and rpm for a
kernel compiled without EFI that works?

Thanx