Print to PDF rocks !

Kim Lux lux at diesel-research.com
Fri Nov 26 20:37:13 UTC 2004

Linux has had print to PS since day one, with a little twiddling.

The difference between print to PDF in Linux today and the print to PDF
on a Mac 3 years ago is that you could only print 3x on the Mac before
it crashed.  And you had to mortgage your house to buy the Mac in the
first place.

Windows, Mac and Linux: I've owned them all and you'll have to pry
Linux from my cold, dead hands before I'll give it up.

I've been tainted against Mac ever since using "switcher" in system
6.0 on a Mac SE with a 6" black and white screen.  I once wrote and lost
most of a final project on a Mac.  My eyesight has never been the same
since.  I used to squint at computers out of habit.

--
Kim Lux (Mr.)  Diesel Research Inc