Where is the FC3 kernel Source?

James Wilkinson james at westexe.demon.co.uk
Sat Nov 27 16:47:29 UTC 2004

Shaffer Paul wrote:
> You know Bob, some people have real jobs and lives.  They may not be
> zealots devoted to the Fedora religion.  So they complain when things
> change unexpectedly.  Why is that so hard for you to understand?  This
> is not even worth discussing unless you have too much time on your
> hands.  Please, let's just get back to Fedora...

So, without wanting to knock anyone, let's get back to consider if
there's anything we can do to improve things.

What, exactly, is Fedora supposed to do?

The changes are clearly mentioned in the release notes. They're on the
install CDs, and you're prompted to look at them during install.

Stuff *does* change between releases: that's nothing new. In fact, it's
always been one of the defining characteristics first of Red Hat Linux
then of Fedora: Red Hat keep pushing at the limitations of the platform.

How can we make the release notes even more obvious?

James.

--
E-mail address: james | "I never really understood how there could be things
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | that would drive you insane just because you knew