Problem with FC3 on a via epia

Randy toucan at tropicalrain.us
Sun Nov 28 14:37:23 UTC 2004

Hello,
    No lockups yet.  It has been two days, which is the previous record
when using both the new kernel plus cpuspeed.

    Just for the record, I didn't have any lockups under 2.6.9-1.667 even
with cpuspeed running.  But for now, I think I'll just leave it
off.  :-)  When I have more time, I'll compare the differences in the
config files from the old and new kernels to see if I can spot anything
that might explain the problem.

Randy