mp3 tags editing tool?

Jorge Fábregas fabregasj at prtc.net
Sun Nov 28 17:38:34 UTC 2004

On Sunday 28 November 2004 1:27 pm, Adam Antoniak wrote:
> Hi everybody. Can someone recommend some mp3 tags editing tool with gui?
> I only googled tagtool but it requires some additional libraries I don't
> have installed.

Hi,

This is the one I used:  easytag.  You might download it here:

http://easytag.sourceforge.net/

You can change v1 & v2 id3 tags with it.  I think it will be great to include
this in Fedora Core.  Well I don't know if there are any rpm's for Fedora in
any of the repos out there. Try fedoratracker.org and search for it.

HTH,
Jorge