Copy of FC3 in South Africa.

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sun Nov 28 19:27:04 UTC 2004

Hi,

> Is there anyone in SA who would be able to sort him out with a copy, I
> am sure he wouldn't mind paying for the disks and postage if there is any..

I am many many many miles from SA, but will be happy to post it out on
either DVD or CD at no cost to the end user. Email me off list if you
want that to happen.

TTFN

Paul
(shuddering at the end of year costs he's incurred sending out distros
to all that wants them - so far... Since the offer was launched (when
FC1 was released), I've shipped over 300 copies to the UK and another 60
to Europe with 20 to the Africas. Distros include Mandrake, Debian,
Slackware, FC and some of the smaller ones. Over 150 copies of
Gnoppix/Knoppix have also been sent out - all at zero cost to the end
user)
--
"I'm gonna hit the highway like a bat out of hell with a Cilla Black fan
on the bike" - Meatloaf