OT: fighting rbl's

Aleksandar Milivojevic amilivojevic at pbl.ca
Tue Nov 30 15:20:17 UTC 2004

John Burton wrote:
> The original poster mentioned he was on a dialup line, which
> implies dynamic IP addresses.

No.  He explicitly said he has static IP address, and that this IP
address is often incorrectly listed as dial-up address.  That is the
only piece of information present in his original posting.

I don't know from where you dag up dial-up line?

He did not said what kind of connection he has.  It could be 300 bps
modem, or T3, or anything in between.  We don't know that.  All he told
us is that he has static IP address.