What happened to gqview

tom tf at zoneseven.net
Tue Nov 30 18:00:07 UTC 2004

gqview is far better in my opinion. You can make large, sharp thumbnails
to work with and it's very flexible. gThumb seemd to allow larger
thumbnails, but doesn't generate them, only stretches the small ones.

I've found gqview the most useful, reliable, and stable photo management
software I've ever used, in *nix or Windows.

I hope it doesn't get dropped.

tom