Fedora Extras RSS

Colin Charles linux at bytebot.net
Sun Oct 3 15:58:46 UTC 2004

What site? Fedora People - http://fedoraproject.org/people/ ?

> It is really useless as a resource, since it does not actually tell us
> anything about new releases. And there seems to be no other RSS
> resource that I am aware of that can replace it.

It tells us new packages that are sitting in Rawhide (development)

There's also the [updates] / [security] "rss" feeds that come from
http://fedoranews.org/ and for those, there's a separate contact

> The consequence of this is that unlike Fedora Updates (which address
> updates of the Core OS), I have no way of discovering new Fedora
> Extras releases, which is a pity, given the amount of hard work going
> into the extras.

Never knew there was an RSS feed for Extras - geting on the
fedora-extras-announce-list @ redhat dot com is probably useful for you,
in that case
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/