Surveillance

John McBride jmcbride at ccis.com
Mon Oct 4 18:59:58 UTC 2004

Filippos Klironomos wrote:
>>that's the attitude alright. my muffler is tested and legal, but on the
>>loud side. if you and the other neighbors are truly singling this guy
>>out for harassment, i hope he sues your ass into the ground.
>>

> Take a peek outside your window he might be your neighbor? :-))

hahah no he's not because i get along with mine, all i was trying to do
is get the idea across of "introspection"--to make sure his motives are
clean. i don't like the way he got so upset at me, it's a red flag that
something else is happening. i did try and be supportive in the first
half of my reply. i always try to think outside the box of calling the
police.

my neighbors:

1) kid with quad, noisy sometimes. oh well.
2) kid with dirt bike. ditto.
3) adult woodworker, lots of saws, occasional large projects. ditto.
4) lots of screaming kids.
5) angry teen with boom-boom stereo in car.

it's called life...

#5 was the worst by far. he was random with it, fighting with his dad,
and ended up his dad just stop talking to him about it. the kid is a
football player, twice his dad's size. very mean and angry, tatoos,
police issues. it went on for three months, on and off. the police just
wouldn't do anything. finally he moved out.

during that time i ended up moving my workspace to the back of the house
and closing the door. should i have to do that? no, but it beat the hell
out of the dumb kid bugging me all day. it was my choice.

the baseball bat replies bothered me the most. if someone came on my
property with a baseball bat, they'd leave on a stretcher with a third
eye...and the law would back me up for doing it.