Sharing my printer for a Windoze machine?

Søren Neigaard s.neigaard at tiscali.dk
Mon Oct 4 19:23:23 UTC 2004

I have an old HP DeskJet 540. I have open up port 631/tcp/udp but how
would I get Windows XP to print to this printer?

Should I add it as a Internet printer, or? I have tried that with this
http://MY_IP/HP540 - Can not connect
http://MY_IP:631/HP540 - Wants a username/password, and when given a
valid username/password for the machine it says it cant log on.

So... What to do here?

Best regards
Søren