Fedora Expose?

Ow Mun Heng Ow.Mun.Heng at wdc.com
Tue Oct 5 08:40:08 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-05 at 12:48, Dave Stevens wrote:
> I've been reading about the Apple expose feature (at
> http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/expose/) and it seems like it would be
> very nice to have and not all that hard to do. Does anyone know of work to
> provide this functionality in Fedora?

If you use Gnome.. There's a project which I forget the name that does
just that. I think it's called epoxicity or something along that lines.

Not too great... but it's a nice feature.

Kind of kludgy when I tried it out. It might have evolved from then.

--
Ow Mun Heng
Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 on D600 1.4Ghz CPU kernel